Saturday 7th March 2020
- Team Holborow Real Estate Group – Kids 3km Fun Run
– 2:00pm 11-12 years
– 2:30pm 9-10 years
– 3:00pm 7-8 years
– 3:30pm 4-6 years
- 4:00pm Indigenous Marathon Foundation #WalkSweatInspire 3km
Sunday 8th March 2020
- 7am Greater Port Macquarie Treble Breakwall Buster
- 7am The Rydges Hotel & Resort Half Marathon
- 9am The Athletes Foot 10km Run
- 10am The Port Patios 5km Family Fun Run
- 11am Presentation
Super Early Bird Entry Fees
- $95 Greater Port Macquarie Treble Breakwall Buster
- $60 The Rydges Hotel & Resort Half Marathon
- $37 The Athletes Foot 10km Run
- $27 The Port Patios 5km Family Fun Run
- $10 Indigenous Marathon Foundation #WalkSweatInspire 3km
- $15 Team Holborow 3km Kids Fun Run
Note: These entry fees relate to “Super Early Bird Prices” up until the end of November 2019. Refer to individual race pages for entry pricing schedule.
NOTE: An online payment processing fee applies to all entry fees. Online entries will close at midnight, Thursday 5th March 2020.
Race Entry may be closed for an event if field capacity if reached.
Late entries will be accepted on Friday 6th March from 3pm from the Registration Tent on the Town Green and Saturday 7th March 8am – Midday and 1pm – 5pm.
Late entries will also be accepted on race day at least one hour prior to your race start.
- All competitors must register prior to your race
- This is (separate to your entry)
- The procedure is as follows:
Have your name marked off and collect your race pack which contains your timing chip, bib number, merchandise that you may of ordered and information pack.
You must pick up your race bib at least 30 mins before your nominated event.
Note – race packs will not be posted out.
- Bib pick up from Town Green
- Friday 6th March from 3pm
- Saturday 7th March 8am – Midday and 1pm – 5pm
- Sunday 8th March from 6am
- Race day you must register at least one hour prior to your event.
- 50% refund will be issued up to 31st December 2019.
- No refunds will be issued from 1st January 2020.
- Alternatively you may choose sell and transfer your entry to another runner of your choice up until 1st March 2020. Entry transfers will not be accepted after 1st March 2020.
- If you can no longer participate in the event for which you are registered, you are able to downgrade to a lower distance* up until Sunday 1st March 2020.
- If you are no longer able to participate in the event at all, you are able to transfer your entry to another person up until 1st March 2020. If transferring your entry or seeking to downgrade please message the Port Macquarie Running Festival Facebook page.
- There are no refunds for non starters or non finishers.
- Entries can not be transferred to other events.
All competitors must be present for race briefing 15 minutes prior to your race start.
Presentation will be held at approx. 11:00am from the Town Green.
Timing Chips are integrated into your Race Bib. Your time will be automatically recorded when you cross the finish line. This is yours to keep!
We intend to stage an awesome, fun event in a safe and friendly environment for all competitors to enjoy. We ask that you be mindful of our race etiquette.
Position yourself at the start of your race relative to your ability.
Keep to the left of the course to allow faster competitors to pass on your right side.
Be courteous to fellow competitors and volunteers.
All competitors in the Half Marathon, 10km Run and 5km Fun Run will receive a finishers certificate that can be downloaded from our website.
Results will be available online approximately 2 hours after presentation at www.
To be announced.
Medical personnel will be available at the first aid tent in the race precinct.
Tune in to https://www.facebook.com/